Saturday 6 April 2013

& Other Stories Blue Clutch

& Other Stories has just opened their flagship store in London at Regent Street. It is a new edgy and chic brand from the H&M group. It received a lot of PR coverage in press and amongst bloggers last week on its launch. The brand is supposed to be inspired by bloggers instead of catwalk trends and I believe, has currently launched only in 10 European countries.

They have a huge range of clothing, accessories, shoes, bags and makeup. Their make up range is surprisingly quite extensive for a such a young brand.

They have a website too that looks like a tumblr-meets-pinterest board, which I personally think is quite unique.

I was overly curious to find out what they had to offer so I went to the store a couple of days ago, and came home with this...



It's a very chic looking blue clutch with a red inside. It is made from Scuba diving wetsuits are made, giving it quite an edgy look.


It has a side-press buckle that sort of reminded me of my old school backpacks but in a cool way. The black strap sort of breaks from the blue colour and adds dimension to the clutch.

  
The inside of the clutch is lined with red scuba material and looks really good as the red stands out against the blue when its folded.



I tried to pair this with something casual I was wearing the day I bought it. However, it could be dressed up just as easily. Also, it surprising holds things quite well. I had filled it up with all my essentials before this picture and it still maintained it shape well.

The store itself has a very boutique like feel to it and is really big. Since it is not too cluttered with clothes, the experience of shopping in there was really good. All in all, I am really impressed with & Other Stories and will definitely be making a trip back there soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment