Sunday 4 August 2013

Double Denim Saturday

On one of those random lunch break shopping sprees I  passed by H&M or Hennes as it's called in the UK and saw this really simple staple denim shirt.



It is is really simple and it's simplicity is what makes it so versatile. It has been the most worn piece of clothing in my wardrobe this summer.

This weekend, I decided to go old school and team it with dark blue skinny jeans. There is something about dressing like the 90s thats so nostalgic and fun! Also, I love how the light blue shirt and the dark blue jeans look together.




To bring the outfit together, I wore tan sandals with a chunky heel and dark tan satchel bag and a snake skin printed scarf. I love tan coloured accessories. Be it shoes, bags or belts. I love it all! The colour in itself being fairly neutral, has a knack of completing outfits perfectly.





It was a glorious summer day and London from the South Bank looked beautiful as always.







Shirt: H&M
Jeans: H&M
Sandals: River Island
Satchel: Urban Outfitters
Scarf: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment