Sunday 5 April 2015

MIA

Hello all,

You might have wondered where I have been and what I have been up to. I havent blogged for a very long time now, but that is because, I have been through a lot of changes in the past year.
Moving countries, changing jobs, getting engaged, getting married, I have done it all in the past year.
These have been life changing experiences for me and so I thought it would be great if I started a new blog.

I want this blog to be about everything I love, and that catches my fancy; fmakeup, fashion, travel, photography, food. Hence the name Mademoiselle meets Maquillage and Macaroons as it covers everything from makeup to macaroons.
I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I enjoy writing it!
Here is a link to my new blog, it would mean a lot if you gave it a little read and added it to your favourites! 
http://mademoisellemeetsmaquillageandmacaroons.com/
D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment